- 17-02 Karlínová I, Šimek P, Urajová P, GC-APCI in metabolomics. 17th Mass Spectrometry School, Luhačovice 2017, September 11th – 15th.
- 17-01 Karlínová I, Moos M, Zahradníčková H, Řimnáčová L, Heydová A, Šimek P, Metabolomic Profiles of the Kidney Cancer Tissues and Urine. ISPROF 2017 (3rd International Caparica Symposium on Profiling), Caparica Portugal 2017,September 4th – 7th, poster and shotgun presentation
- 16-06 Fesl J, Doležalová M, Cehák J, Moos M, Janeček J, Šimek P, Virtuální paralelní infrastruktury pro velká data v metabolomice, ENBIK 2016, Loučeň, June 13-15th
- 16-06 Doležalová M, Cehák J, Fesl J, Nástroj pro generování elementárního složení z dat hmotnostních spektrometrů s vysokým rozlišením, ENBIK 2016, Loučeň, June 13-15th
- 16-04 Šimek P, Moos M, Petrus K, Hušek P, Opekarová I, Zahradníčková H, Automated Liquid Liquid Microextraction Coupled with Alkyl Chloroformate Derivatization and the Released Carbon Oxide Phase-Transfer Mixing for Applications in Metabolomics. 2nd Caparica Christmas Conference on Sample Treatment, Caparica 2016, Portugal, December 5-7, lecture, abstract O 07A, pg. 64.
- 16-03 Šimek P, GC-MS in metabolomic analysis, 17th Mass Spectrometry School, Luhačovice 2016, Czech Republic, September 4.-9th, lecture.
- 16-02 Fesl J, Moos M, Šimek P, Metabolite Mapper (M2), new metabolomic processing platform for “big” data. The 5th conference of the Czech Society for Mass Spectrometry, Hradec Králové 2016, April 12-14, lecture.
- 16-02 Opekarová I, A Novel Platform For Automated Gc-Ms Based Metabolomics, 4th Metabolomics Workshop, Thessaloniki 2016, Greece, April 17-19th
- 16-01 Šimek P, Moos M, Iva Opekarová I, Zahradníčková H, Metabo-Auto, a novel platform for automated metabolomic GC-MS profiling, 4th Metabolomics Workshop, Thessaloniki 2016, April 17-19th.
- 15-05 Moos M, Validation of bioanalytical methods, New FDA Guidelines. 16th Mass Spectrometry School, Frymburk 2015, September 13-18, lecture
- 15-04 Šimek P, Automation in Mass Spectrometry. 16th Mass Spectrometry School, Frymburk 2015, September 13-18, lecture.
- 15-03 Šimek P, Moos M, Opekarová I, Moosová J, Fesl J and Petrus K, A New Automated Platform for the Concurrent LC-MS and GC-MS Metabolomics. 11th International Conference of the Metabolomics Society, Metabolomics 2015; San Francisco 2015; California, June 29-July 2.
- 15-02 Moos M, Petrus K, Fesl J, Hušek P, Opekarová I, Zahradníčková H, Náměstek L, Šimek P, Automated metabolite profiling in urine by GC-MS with EI, PICI and APCI ionization. Abstract 2427. 63rd ASMS Conference on Mass Spectrometry and Allied Topics; May 31 – June 4; St. Louis, Missouri, USA.
- 15-01 Šimek P, Moos M, Opekarová I, Zahradníčková H and Petrus K, Toward the Unattended Mass Spectrometric Analysis: An Automated Platform for Urinary GC-MS and LC-MS based Metabolomics. The 4th conference of the Czech Society for Mass Spectrometry, Hradec Králové 2015, April 14-16.
- 14-06 Opekarová I, Řimnáčová L, Zahradníčková H, Hušek P, Šimek P, Metabolite labeling with fluorinated alkyl chloroformates and concurrent liquid liquid microextraction for targeted GC-MS and LC-MS metabolomics, 20 th IMSC 2014 conference, Geneva 2014, Switzerland, August 24-29. Abstract WPS-26-22.
- 14-05 Gade G, Šimek P, Heather GM, General Endocrinology& Physiology Conference 2014.
- 14-04 Šimek P, Metabolomic analysis with analysers Orbitrap and Q-TOF. 15th Mass Spectrometry School Spectrometric Society, Frymburk 2014, September 14-18.
- 14-03 Berková P, Moos M, Hill M, Pařízek A, Šimek P, Simultaneous GC-MS and LC-MS profiling of steroid hormones and their conjugates in plasma/serum. Extech 2014, Chania 2014, Mai 26-30. Ministry of Health of the Czech Republic, project NT-11513-5-2010.
- 14-02 Šimek P, Řimnáčová L, H. Zahradníčková H, P. Kružberská P and Hušek P, A new concurrent liquid liquid microextraction – derivatization sample preparation methods for GC-MS profiling of metabolites in human urine and serum. Extech 2014, Chania 2014, Mai 26-30. Ministry of Health of the Czech Republic, project No. NT-11513-5
- 14-01 Šimek P, Řimnáčová L, Zahradníčková H, Hušek P, Metabolite labeling with fluoroalkyl chloroformates and its application in urinary MS based metabolomics. Mass Spec Forum, Vienna 2014, Austria, January 17-18. Czech Science Foundation, projects No. 13-18509S and Ministry of Health, project No. NT-11513-5.
- 13-07 Šimek P, Measurement, processing and interpretation of data in metabolomics MS analysis. 14th School of Mass Spectrometry, Czech Spectroscopic Society, Jeseník 2013, 15-20.September. Invited lecture. Grant MZD NT-11513-5, GACR 13-18509S.
- 13-06 Šimek P, Zahradníčková H, Rimnacova L, Cimlova J, Kruzberska P, Berkova P, Kostal V, Simackova K, Fesl J, Husek P, Non-chiral and chiral profiling strategiesf or simultaneous GC-MS & LC-MS analysis of endogenous primary & secondary metabolites 8th International conference on instrumental methods in analysis. Thessaloniki 2013. September 12-15, 2013. Invited lecture. Abstract pg.67. Grant MZD NT-11513-5, GACR 13-18509S, GACR P206-10-2401.
- 13-05 Husek P, Svagera Z; Hanzlíková D, Rimnacova L, Zahradnickova H, Šimek P, In situ heptafluorobutyl chloroformate mediated derivatization – liquid liquid extraction forGC-MS urine metabolomics.ExTech 2013, 15th International Symposium on Advances in Extraction Technologies, Joao Pessoa 2013, August 2-5, invited lecture. Abstract pg.12. Grant GACR 13-18509S,GACR P206-10-2401.
- 13-04 Simek P, Jegorov A, Zemek R, Kruzberska P, Rimnacova L, Berkova P, Cimlova J. , Zahradnickova H, Metabolome analysis of the entomopathogenic fungi from the Isaria fumosorosea species complex. 13th Metabolomics Conference, Glasgow 2013, July 1-4, Abstract 13-12. Grant MZD NT-11513-5, GACR 13-13809S./
- 13-03 Řimnáčová L, Berková P, Košťál V and Šimek P, Comparative metabolomics of phospholipids, sterols and steroids in model insects and human body fluids. European Lipidomics Meeting, July 2-4, Pardubice 2013, Invited lecture. Abstract D-4. ISBN 978-80-7395-648-6. Grant MZD NT-11513-5, GACR 13-13809S.
- 13-02 Šimek P, Research of metabolomic methods for analysis of complex mixtures. 130. anniversary of the Teva Pharmaceuticals CZ Corp., Opava 2013. May 31 Grant GACR 13-18509S.
- 13-01 Cimlová J, Kvalheim G, Per Magne Ueland P M, Petr Šimek P, Automated determination of urinary folate metabolites p-acetamidobenzoylglutamate and p-aminobenzoylglutamate in urine by HPLC-MS/MS through in situ propyl chloroformate mediated derivatization – liquid liquid extraction. HPLC 2013. Amsterdam 2013, June 16-20. Abstract pg. 922. Grant GACR P206-10-2401.
- 12-02 Simek P, Nonchiral and chiral amino acid analysis in amino acid & peptide chemistry and biology, Medical University Vienna, invited lecture, February 21, Vienna 2012, Austria.
- 12-01 Simek, P, Kostal V, Zahradnickova H, Cimlova J, Berkova P and Husek P, Mass spectrometry-based metabolomics identifies key metabolites that change cold susceptible drosophilid larvae to a freeze tolerant organism. Mass Spec Forum 2012, Vienna University, February 21-22, Vienna 2012, Austria.
- 11-09 Simek P, Metabolomics and hibernation, Institute of Microbiology, November 4, Prague 2011, Czech Republic.
- 11-08 Cimlova J, Simek P, Kruzberska P, Sequential labelling of fatty acids with heptafluorobutyl chloroformate andmethyl amine and their subsequent GC/MS and HPLC/MS analysis. 7th Conference Instrumental Methods of Analysis, Abstract 130, September 18-22, Chania 2011, Greece.
- 11-07 Rimnacova L, Simek P, Cimlova J, Zahradnickova H, Husek P, Alkyl chloroformate labeling strategies and their application in the identification and analysis of protic metabolites and xenometabolites. 7th Conference Instrumental Methods of Analysis, Abstract 254, September 18-22, Chania 2011, Greece.
- 11-06 Rimnacova L, Simek P, Mraz J, Sperlingova I, The comparison of two analytical methods for the determination of ethoxyacetic acid in human urine of ethoxyethanol-exposed people. National Chemical Congress, Septemebr 5. – 9, Vysoke Tatry 2001, Slovakia. Proceedinng Abstract 1Po48, pg.165, ISSN 1336-7242.
- 11-05 Simek P, Alkyl chloroformate-mediated labeling of analytes in the sample preparation and modern instrumental analysis. 7th Conference Instrumental Methods of Analysis, Abstract OP31, September 22-25, Chania 2011, Greece.
- 11-04 Simek P, Sample preparation in LC/MS analysis. 12th Mass Spectrometry School, Lecture B2. September 12-16, Srni 2011,Czech Republic.
- 11-03 Simek P, Mass Spectrometry in Metabolomic Analysis. 12th Mass Spectrometry School, Lecture G4, September 12-16, Srni 2011, Czech Republic.
- 11-02 Simek P, Zahradnickova H, Husek P, Nonchiral and chiral gas chromatographic-mass spectrometric analysis of amino acids in aqueous solutions. Application of novel heptafluorobutyl chloroformate sample preparation approach to investigations in amino acid and peptide chemistry. Amino Acids 41 (2011), S4. 12th International Congress on Amino Acids, Peptides and Proteins, August 1-5, Beijing 2011, China.
- 11-01 Simek P, Alkyl chloroformate mediated metabolite labelling and its application in GC/MS and LC/MS metabolomics. Metabolomics 2011.7th International Conference of the Metabolomics Society, Abstract 216, pg. 246. June 27-30, Cairns 2011, Australia.
- 10-02 Zahradníčková H., Hušek P., Šimek P. , Identifikace aminokyselin a jiných organických strukturních jednotek v přírodních a syntetických peptidech technikou GC-MS. Identification of amino acids and other organic units in natural and synthetic peptides by GC-MS. Tichonice, Czech Republic
- 10-01 Makuderová L., Netland O., Ueland P.M., Šimek P. Injektor jako kritické místo GC-MS analýzy metabolitů při výzkumu jednouhlíkového metabolismu. The GC injector, a critical point for metabolite analysis in the research of one-carbon metabolism. Tichonice, Czech Republic
- 09-10 Gut I., Ojima I., Ehrlichova M., Vaclavikova R., Simek P., Kovar J., Novel Fluorinated Taxane SB-T-12584 Active in Drug Resistant and Sensitive Cell Lines: Human, Pig, Rat, Metabolism, Cell Transport and Effects of Cell Cycle. The 2009 AACR-EORTC-NCI Molecular Targets and Cancer Therapeutics Conference, November 15-19, Boston 2009, USA.
- 09-09 Šimek P., Cimlová J., Mass Spectrometry-Based Metabolite Profiling Strategies for (Some) Biomarkers Related to One-Carbon Metabolism. University of Torino, Torino 2009, November 18, Italy, Invited Lecture.
- 09-08 Šimek P., Makuderová L. GC-MS Profiling of Biomarkers of Occupational Exposure in Urine Using Extractive Derivatization with Alkyl Chloroformates. Regional Antidoping Center „A. Bertinaria“, Torino 2009, November 19, Italy, Invited Lecture.
- 09-07 Bártů I., Tomčala A., Šimek P., Kodrík D., Preferences in mobilization of Locust haemolymph Lipids after the Locmi-AKHs Treatment. VIthArthropods, Ochotnica Dolna 2009, June 21-26, Poland. Poster, Abstract pg.68
- 09-06 Tomčala A., Insect Lipids and HPLC ESI MS, VIthArthropods, Ochotnica Dolna 2009, June 21-26, Poland. Poster, Abstract pg.68
- 09-05 Mráz J., Nohová H., Dušková Š., Cimlová j., Šimek P., Sperm Prrotein Adducts as Potential Biomarkers in Male Reproductive Toxicology of N,N-Dimethylformamide: In Vitro Study. Biotransformation and Disposition of Xenobiotics. 11th European Regional ISSX Meeting, May 17-20, Lisbon 2009, Portugal. Drug Metabolism Reviews 41 (2009), Suppl.1, Abstract 146, pg.66. ISSN-0360-2532.
- 09-04 Šimek P., Mass-Spectrometry-based metabolite profiling strategies for biomarker tracing in urine. 9th International conference Vitamins, Nutrition, Diagnostics, Brno 2009, August 31-September 2, Czech Republic. Invited lecture L31. Abstract pg.66. www.vitamins.cz IBSN 978-80-7318-809-2
- 09-03 Elhottová, D., Petrásek, J., Tříska, J., Nováková, A., Růžičková, K., Zahradníčková, H. Methods suitable for qualitative air analysis – comparison of air quality in select caves of NP Slovak Karst. Poster. 7th Conference Research, use and protection of caves, Smolenice, Slovakia, November 10 – 13, 2009. Abstracts, Aragonit 14/2, p. 175. 173 (in Czech).
- 09-02 Cimlová J., Kružberská P., Hušek P. and Šimek P. Immediate in Situ Derivatization of Urinary Prolyl-4-hydroxyproline Dipeptide with Alkyl Chloroformates for Liquid Chromatography – Tandem Mass Spectrometry, EuroAnalysis, Innsbruck 2009, September 6-10, Austria. Poster no. P019-B2.
- 09-01 Zahradníčková H., Hušek P., Šimek P. Gas chromatographic separation of amino acid enantiomers via derivatization with heptafluorobutylchloroformate and Chirasil-L-Val column Euro Analysis, Innsbruck 2009, September 6 -10, Austria. Poster No P023-A2.
- 08-10 Paroulek M. .Profiling of Insect Molting Hormones by Liquid Chromatography Mass Spectrometry. 9-th School of Mass Spectrometry – Seč 2008, Czech Republic, September 22-26, University Pardubice and Czech Spectroscopic Society of J. M. Marc. Poster no. P12
- 08-09 Tomčala A. Insect Lipids and HPLC ESI MS. 9-th School of Mass Spektrometry – Seč 2008, Czech Republic, September 22-26, University Pardubice and Czech Spectroscopic Society of J. M. Marci. Poster no. P13
- 08-08 Bartů I., Tomčala A., Šimek P., Kodrík D. ESI-MS characterization of locust hemolymph lipids mobilized by the Locmi-AKH-I. 24th European Conference of European Comparative Endocrinologists, Genoa 2000, Italy, September 2-6. Abstract book, pg. 96.
- 08-07 Cimlová J., Zahradníčková H., Fesl J., Hušek P., Šimek P. GC/MS profiling of amino acidic metabolites related to one.carbon metabolism in human serum by means of heptafluorobutyl-chlorformiate derivatization and automated data processing. Advances in Metabolic Profiling and European Biomarkers Summit. Lisbon 2000, Portugal, Event Proceedings, poster No.151.
- 08-06 Simek P. The tested approaches to profiling of one-carbon metabolism. University of Bergen 2008, E.EA/Norway grants workshop 1, September 27-28.
- 08-05 Šimek P., Derivatization in Mass Spectrometry, 9th School of Mass Spectrometry, Seč 2008, Czech Republic, September 22-26, University Pardubice and Czech Spectroscopic Society of J. M. Marci.
- 08-04 Šimek P. Metabolite profiling in urine by means of novel reagents and protocols. Homocystein Locust Annual Meeting. Reus University, Reus 2008, Spain, September 17-22.
- 08-03 Šimek P., Hušek P., Zahradníčková H., Simultanous analysis of biomarkers related to folate and cobalamin status in human serum by gas chromatography and mass spectrometry. Vitamins 2008. Nutrition and Diagnostics. Zlin 2008, September 9-11, Czech Republic. Book of Abstracts, pg. 14-15.
- 08-02 Šimek P., Role metabolomics in current biological research, University of Cape Town 2008, South Africa, April 9.
- 08-01 Šimek P., Biology Centre, Current Status and Future, University of Cape Town 2008, South Africa, April 7.
- 07-09 Tomcala A., Kostal V., Simek P., Bartu I., Kodrik D. (2007) Focused Insect lipidomics: solution of physiological questions by liquid chromatography and electrospray ino trap mass spectrometry. 5th International Conference of Arthropods: Chemical, Physiological and Environmental Aspects, Bialka Tatranska 2007, Poland, September 16-21.
- 07-09 Paroulek M., Simek P. (2007) Profiling of insects molting hormones by liquid chromatography coupled to quadrupole ion – trap mass spectrometry. 5th International Conference of Arthropods: Chemical, Physiological and Environmental Aspects, Bialka Tatranska 2007, Poland, September 16-21.
- 07-01 Zahradnickova H., Husek P., Simek P ., Harvich P., Marsalek B., Holoubek I. (2007) Gas chromatographic determination of D- and L-amino acids produced by cyanobacteria on Chirasil-Val after derivatization with pentafluoropropyl chloroformate. 59th Congress of Chemical Societies, Vysoké Tatry, Tatranske Matliare, Slovakia, September 2-6, 2007, Book of Abstracts, pg.161.
- 06-08 Zahradníčková H., Kalinová B., Šaman D., Cvačka J., Svatoš A., Bouman E.A.P, Šimek P.,Anthrasteroid hydrocarbons of the sheep tick Ixodes ricinus. Poster: 22. výroční setkání Mezinárodní společnosti pro chemickou ekologii, Barcelona, Španělsko, 15.-19. července, sborník abstraktů str.127
The sheep tick Ixodes ricinus (Linnaeus, 1758; Ixodidae, Prostriata) is an important vector for many serious human diseases. In a search for chemical compounds involved in reproduction behavior of the sheep tick, Ixodes ricinus, the composition of the tick cuticle surface was investigated. Compounds specific for engorged females were found. The structure of the main female-specific component was determined using MS, NMR, and derivatization (hydrogenation) as an anthrasteroid hydrocarbon, 14a(H)-1(10-6)-abeo-cholesta-3,5,7,9(10)-tetraene. The identity of other female specific compounds is currently investigated. The biochemical pathway and possible roles of novel compounds in the sheep tick biology will be discussed.
- 06-07 Paroulek M., Šimek, Profiling of ecdysteroid molting hormones in insect samples by liquid chromatography coupled to electrospray quadrupole ion-trap mass spectrometry. 17th IMSC, Prague 2006, August 27- September 1. Abstract book pg. 90.
A rapid, sensitive method is described for HPLC/MS determination of ecdysteroids in biological samples. Six important ecdysteroids, i.e. ecdysone (E), 20-hydroxyecdysone (20E), 2-deoxyecdysone (2dE), makisterone A (MA), ponasterone A (PA) and inokosterone (IN) have been analysed. The ESI spectra of ecdysteroids contain characteristic [M+H]+ ions with numerous succesive water losses from the C-22 side chain and partly also from the steroid skeleton. The extent of dehydration processes is largely dependent not only on the ecdysteroid structure, but also on the mobile phase composition and ion source temperature, and could be employed for tentative structural interpretation of novel ecdysteroids. Ecdystetoirds were examined in various samples from grasshoppers Locusta migratoria and Schistocerca gregaria, soft tick Ornithodoros moubata and hard tick Ixodes ricinus. 20E was detected in hemolymph from ticks O. moubata and I. Ricinus; ecdysone and 20E in eggs of L. migratoria,; ecdysone, 20E and an unknown makisterone A isomer in eggs of S. gregaria.
- 06-06 Tomčala A., Šimek, Koštál V.; Rapid Characterization of Lipids in Animal Tissues by Liquid Chromatography and Electrospray Quadrupole Ion Trap Mass Spectrometry. 17th IMSC, Prague 2006, August 27- September 1. Abstract book pg. 142.
A simple HPLC/MS method is described for rapid characterization of lipids in animal tissues. It involves Folch extraction followed by a simple gradient reversed-phase separation of particular lipid classes and their subsequent characterization by electrospray MS. Principal animal cell membrane phospholipid components, i.e molecular species of phosphatidylethanolamines (PE´s) and phosphatidylcholines (PC´s) are diagnosed together with those of phosphatidylserines (PS´s) and phosphatidylinositoles (PI´s), and transport and storage diglycerides (DG´s) and triglycerides (TG´s). The total analysis time is accomplished without an observable carryover of the dominant lipidic components within 20 min including column equilibration. The method was successfully applied to lipidomic studies of animal tissues from freshwater fish, and insect´s thoracic muscles and fat bodies of heteropteran Pyrrhocoris apterus and dipteran Drosophila melanogaster. Automated recalculation of relative abundance of individual molecular species within each lipid class was proved to be repeatable (relative standard deviations < 10%) and, thus, suitable for detailed investigation of dynamic changes in the lipidome of the target organisms.
- 06-05 Šimek, Cimlová J., Fesl J.; Metabolite Mapper, A dedicated metabolite mapping tool for express targeted metabolite diagnostics in diverse biological matrices. A Mateo Medscout Meeting, Catalonian Ministry of Health, Barcelona 2006, October 17th.
A metabolite mapping tool is presented for express targeted metabolomic analysis in complex biological matrices. The sample preparation workflow involves a simple pippette based protocol, parallel GC/MS and HPLC/MS analysis and automated peak detection and component analysis software. The tool performace was demonstrated on automated organic acid analysis.
- 06-04 Šimek; GC/MS and HPLC/MS in Metabolite Profiling and Acquisition of Metabolomic Data. Silvia Nordica Metabolomic Seminar, castle Nove Hrady 2006, February 15th.
Basic concept of metabolomics was reviewed and current analytical approaches to metabolite analysis used at the Department of Analytical Biochemistry, Biology Centre was presented.
- 06-03 Šimek P.,Hušek P.; High Performance Separation of Amino Acids and Related Compounds. High Performance Analytical Separations of Biological Active Compounds, the Education Course, Institute of Chemical Technology, Prague 2006., September 4-8, Chapter 7, pg.53-60.
Latest achievements in high performance separations of amino acids and related compounds are critically reviewed and evaluated. Despite continuous innovations in separation techniques sample preparation still remains a critical step of amino acid analysis.
- 06-02 Šimek P., Cimlová J., Hušek P.; High Throughput Metabolite Analysis in Biological Fluids by Alkyl Chloroformate-Mediated Extraction-Derivatization and Parallel Gas Chromatography/Mass Spectrometry and Liquid Chromatography/Mass Spectrometry.
17th IMSC, Prague 2006, August 27-September 1. Invited lecture. Abstract book pg. 32.
An fast method is described for the analysis of metabolites in body fluids, consisting of alkyl chloroformate-mediated derivatization reaction and subsequent parallel analysis by GC/MS and HPLC/MS. Due to the high reactivity and efficiency of the chloroformate derivatization in aqueous environment the following metabolite classes could be directly analysed in the sample extracts: amino acids and small peptides up to glutathion, biogenic amines, fatty acids, organic acids including keto acids and many basic and aromatic metabolites. GC/MS and HPLC/MS represent complementary instrumental tools for analysis of the metabolite derivatives, with the former providing excellent separation and detection of closely related, isomeric and less polar, volatileable structures, and the detection of highly polar, nonvolatile metabolites including glutathion in the latter case. The suitability of the method was demonstrated on the fast metabolite analysis in human biological fluids.
- 06-01 Popkov A., Nádvorník M., Kružberská P., Lyčka, A., Lehel S., Gillings N. M.; Towards Stereoselective Radiosynthesis of α-[11C] Methylsubstituted Aromatic Alpha-amino Acids – A Challenge of Creation of Quaternary Asymmetric Centre in a Very Short Time.
EICC, Edinburg, 16-20 July 2006, Oral Abstract O-41
- 05-09 Popkov A., Nádvorník M., Jirman J., Kružberská P., Lyčka A., Weidlich T., Kožíšek J., Breza M., Lehel S., Gillings N., Elsinga P.; Evaluation of 18F]fluorobenzaldehyde for preparation of 18F-labelled substance P and an asymmetric approach to the radiosynthesis of both enantiomers of α-[11C]methyldopa and α-11C]methyltyrosine for positron emission tomography. In Vth VUFB Conference on Modern Methods in Synthesis and Analysis of Active Pharmaceutical Substances, Prague, Nov 25-26, 2005; Materials Structure 2005, 12, 212. ISSN 1211-5894.
- 05-08 Gut I., Václavíková R., Ehrlichová M., Šimek P.; Novel antitumor taxanes overcoming drug resistance; human metabolism, tumor cell transport and cytoxicity. Poster. AACR-NCI-EORTC International Conference on Molecular Targets and Cancer Therapeutics: Discovery, Biology, and Clinical Applications, Pennsylvania Convention Center
Philadelphia, PA, USA, November 14 – 18, 2005.
05-07 Popkov, A.; Nádvorník, M.; Kružberská, P.; Lyčka, A.; Lehel, S.; Gillings, N. M.; PDF, An asymmetric approach to the radiosynthesis of both enantiomers of α-[11C]methyldopa and α-[11C]methyltyrosine for positron emission tomography and their possible applications in neurology and oncology. Proceedings of the Cells VI. Oct 24-26, 2005. České Budějovice, 2005. J. Appl. Biomed. 2005, 3, S38
- 05-06 Zahradníčková H., Bouman E.A.P., Kalinová B.; PDF, A novel approach in the study of compounds emitted by Ixodes ricinus (Acari: Ixodidae): the use of an artificial tick.
Poster. 57th Congress of the Czech and Slovak Chemical societiy, Vysoké Tatry, Tatranské Matliare, Slovakia, September 4-8, 2005. Abstract: ChemZi 1/1 (2005) p.158; ISSN 1336-7242.
- 05-05 Bouman E.A.P., Zahradníčková H., Zemek R., Kalinová B., Dusbábek F.; SPME as a tool to identify a trail pheromone in the sheep tick Ixodes ricinus.
5th International Conference on Ticks and Tick-Borne Pathogens, Neuchatel, Switzerland, August 2- September 2, 2005. Book of abstracts, p. 54.
- 05-04 Kalinová B., Zemek R., Bouman E.A.P., Zahradníčková H., Šimek P. , Dusbábek F.; PDF, Sex pheromones in Ixodes ricinus?
Poster. 9th European Symposium for insect taste and olfaction (ESITO), Villasimius, Italy, September 24-30, 2005
- 05-03 Šimek P., Hušek P., Hartvich P. and Paroulek M., PDF, Derivatization of neuro steroids with novel alkyl haloformates for GC/MS analysis,
Poster, Abstract pg. 482, IMA 05, 4th International Conference Instrumental Methods of Analysis, Iraklion, Crete, October 2-6, 2005.
- 05-02 Šimek P., Cimlova J., Hušek P.; PDF Rapid and Sensitive Method for Determination of Free Amino Acids and Related Biogenic Compounds in Czech Tradional Beers by GC/MS and HPLC/MS. Poster, Abstract pg. 362, IMA 05, 4th International Conference Instrumental Methods of Analysis, Iraklion, Crete, October 2-6, 2005.
- 05-01 Hušek P.; Alkyl chloroformates – the fastest way in treating compounds for GC analysis, Invited Lecture, Abstract pg.240,
IMA 05, 4th International Conference Instrumental Methods of Analysis, Iraklion, Crete, October 2-6, 2005.
- 04-05 Tykva R., Benettová B., Vlasáková V., Holík J., Šimek P., Černý B., Hlaváček J., Slaninová J., Degradation of active analogues of oostatic decapeptide, Peptides,Proceedings of the Third International and Twenty-Eight European Peptide Symposium, Prague, Czech Republic, September 5-10, 2004.
- 04-04 Mráz J., Jágr M., Chvalová D., Šimek P., Nohová H., Šmigolová P., Investigation on the styrene oxide adducts with human globin as potential biomarkers of exposure to styrene, Sixth International Symposium on Biological Monitoring in Occupational and Environmental Health, Heidelberg, Germany, September 6-8, 2004.
- 04-03 Mráz J., Cimlová J., Stránský V.1, Kičová V., Nohová H., Šimek P., PDF, N-methylcarbamoyl-lysine adduct in globin: a novel metabolic product of N,N-dimethylformamide (DMF) in humans Sixth International Symposium on Biological Monitoring in Occupational and Environmental Health, Heidelberg, Germany, September 6-8, 2004.
- 04-02 Jegorov A., Andrýsek T., Šimek P., Cimlová J., PDF, Determination of paclitaxel in blood by HPLC/MS, PBA2004, 15th International symposium on pharmaceutical and biomedical analysis, Abstract Book pg. 284, Florence, Italy, May 2-6, 2004.
- 04-01 Zahradníčková H., Chvalová D., Hušek P., Šimek P., PDF, HPLC/MS and GC/MS Analysis of amino acids, small peptides and biogenic amines in body fluids as their N (O, S) alkoxycarbonyl alkyl ester derivatives, PBA2004, 15th International symposium on pharmaceutical and biomedical analysis, Abstract Book pg. 273, Florence, Italy, May 2-6, 2004.
- 03-12 Patočková M., Kodrík D., Šimek P. and Socha R. (2003), Characterization and function of adipokinetic peptide from a cotton pest – the bug Dysdercus cingulatus, Biologically Active Peptides VIII., Praha, Czech Republic, April 23 – 25, Abstract No. 37
- 03-11 Patočková M., Kodrík D., Šimek P. and Socha R. (2003), The structure and activity of adipokinetic peptide in cotton pest – the bug Dysdercus cingulatus. Collection Symposium Series – Biologically Active Peptides VIII., (ed. Slaninová J.), Institute of Organic Chemistry and Biochemistry, Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic, Prague 2003, Czech Republic 6 (2003), 69-72.
- 03-10 Václavíková R., Horský S., Svobodová L., Otová B., Šimek P., Gut I., PDF, Taxanes: Antitumor effects and interspecies differences in metabolism, 41th Congress of the European Soc. of Toxicology, EUROTOX 2003, Florence, September 25-28, J. Toxicology Letters, Volume 144, Supplement 1, Page s152.
03-09 Popkov, A.; Nádvorník, M.; Kružberská, P.; Lyčka, A.; Gee, A. D.; Eisenhut, M.; Gillings, N. M. Development of synthetic approaches to [11C]amino acids for visualisation of malignant tumours and study of Parkinson disease by positron emission tomography (PET). Proceeding of the Symposium of Theoretical and Applied Biophysics. Sep 18-20, 2003. České Budějovice, 2003; p.42 (in Czech).
- 03-08 Hušek P., Šimek P., Hartvich P. (2003) PDF, Urine organic acid profiling by GC/MS following a direct treating the aqueous matrix with alkyl chloroformates, Proceedings of the 16th International Mass Spectrometry Conference (16th IMSC), Abstract ThC, pg.185, Edinburgh 2003, August 31st – September 5th .
- 03-07 Šimek P., Chvalová D., Hušek P. (2003) PDF, A unified sample pretreatment for analysis of amino acids, peptides and biogenic amines in biological matrices by GC/MS and LC/MS, Proceedings of the 16th International Mass Spectrometry Conference (IMSC-16), Abstract ThC, pg.128, Edinburgh 2003, August 31st – September 5th.
- 03-06 Košťál V., Tollarová M., Tamura M., Zahradníčková H., Šula J. (2003), PDF, Role of diapause, termination and cold-acclimation on animal and plant cold hardiness, TEMP 2003 – International Symposium on Animal and Cold Hardiness, České Budějovice 2003, August 10-14, Abstract pg.26.
- 03-05 Šimek, P., Zahradníčková H., Berková P., Chvalová D., Tomčala A. (2003), Methods to evaluate lipids, polyols, amino acids and biogenic amines in Pyrrhocorris apterus seasonal adaptations. TEMP 2003 – International Symposium on Animal and Cold Hardiness, České Budějovice 2003, August 10-14.
- 03-04 Popkov A, Nádvorník M., Kružberská P., Lyčka A., Eisenhut M., Gillings N.M. (2003), PDF,Asymmetric synthesis of 11C-labelled α-methyl amino acids via metallocomplex chiral synthons Label Comp. Radiopharm 46 (2003) S227, Int. Symposium on Radiolabelled Compounds, Sydney 2003, Australia, August 2-6.
- 03-03 Zahradníčková H., Hartvich P., Šimek, P., Hušek P. (2003), PDF, A simple sample preparation protocol for GC analysis of amino acid enantimers in peptides, 55th congress of the Czech and Slovak Chemical Society, Košice 2003, September 8-12, Chem. Listy 97 (2003), 625.
- 03-02 Mráz J., Šimek P., Chvalová D., Nohová H., Šmigolová P, Adducts of reactive xenobiotics with globin as potential biomarkers of the exposure (Lecture). 8th Czech – Slovak Toxicological Conference, Prague 2003. September 3-5. Abstract, pg. 38.
- 03-01 Mráz J., Šimek P., Chvalová D., Nohová H., Šmigolová P., Stránský V, Adducts of xenobiotics with globin as potential biomarkers of the exposure XXVIIth Congress of Occupational Medicine, Hradec králové 2003, October 15-17. Abstract pg. 35.
- 02-05 Zahradníčková H., Hušek P., Šimek P. (2002), PDF, Quantification of free amino acids in natural waters using SPE and derivatization with chloroformates. Secotox 2002, 7th Regional Meeting of the Central and Eastern European Section, Brno, Czech Republic, October 14-16.
- 02-04 Košťál V., Berková P., Šimek P. (2002), Rearrangement of membrane phospholipids correlates to the increase of freeze-tolerance in the larvae of Chymomyza costata (Diptera: Drosophilidae). Proceedings of the VIIth European Congress of Entomology. October 8 – 12, Thessaloniki, Greece, pg. 181, lecture.
- 02-03 Šimek P., Hušek P. (2002) PDF, LC/MS and GC/MS amino acid/peptide profiling in human body fluids using a simple sample pretreatment. Proceedings of the 50th ASMS Conference on Mass Spectrometry and Allied Topics. Orlando 2002, June 2-6, A021599.pdf
- 02-02 Hušek P., Šimek P., Pohlídal A. (2002) PDF, Tracking a new marker of bone resorption. Proceedings of the 50th ASMS Conference on mass spectrometry and allied topics. Orlando 2002, June 2-6. A021670.pdf
- 02-01 Zahradníčková H. , Bouman E.A.P., Šimek P., Dusbábek F. (2002), PDF, GC/MS study of semiochemicals in Ixodes ricinus ticks.
HTC7 – Seventh International Symposium on Hyphenated Techniques in Chromatography and Hyphenated Chromatographic Analyzers. Brugge 2002, February 6-8, Belgium. Book of abstracts P187.
- 01-10 Košťál V., Šlachta M., Šimek P. (2001), Cryoprotective role of polyols independent of the depression of SCP in diapausing adults of Pyrrhocoris apterus (Heteroptera: Insecta). EWIE-IV, 4th European Workshop on Ecophysiology of Invertebrates. September 9 – 15, St. Petersburg 2001, Russia. Lecture.
- 01-09 Šlachta M., Berková P., Vambera J., Košťál V. (2001), Multiple aspects of insect cold hardening: a case study of Pyrrhocoris apterus (Heteroptera). EWIE-IV, 4th European Workshop on Ecophysiology of Invertebrates. September 9-15, St. Petersburg 2001, Russia. Poster.
- 01-08 Košťál V., Šimek P. and Šlachta M. (2001), The role of cryoprotectants in insect cold hardiness. Proceedings of the 77th Days of Physiology, Ceské Budějovice 2001, February 7-9. Physiological Research 50 (2001), Abstract pg. 12. Poster.
- 01-07 Hodková M., Berková P., Zahradníčková H., Šimek P., Hodek I. (2001), Composition of membrane lipids in relation to diapause and environment inPyrhocorris apterus (Heteroptera). EWIE-IV, 4th European Workshop on Ecophysiology of Invertebrates. September 9-15, St. Petersburg, Russia. Abstract pg.87. Poster.
- 01-06 Kodrík D., Socha R., Šimek P., Zemek R. (2001), Adipokinetic hormone from heteropteran insect and its effect on lomomotion. 14th Naito conference on bioactive natural products adn their modes of action III. Insect bioactive molecules and their modes of action. October 16-19, Shonan Village Center, Kanagawa, Japan. Abstract pg.61. Poster.
- 01-05 Dusbábek F., Šimek P., Bouman E.A.P., Zahradníčková H., Zemek R. (2001), PDF, The composition and effect of several semiochemicals in Ixodes ricinus (L)., (Acari: Ixodidae). International sympozium Stawonogi i pasozyty i nosiciele, Bucsek A., Blaszak C. (Eds), KGM Lublin, 2001, 33-43. Lecture.
- 01-04 Šimek P., Lepša L., Kodrík D. (2001), LC/MS analysis of adipokinetic peptides in the Pyrrhocoris apterus (Heteroptera). Biologically Active Peptides VII, April 25-27, Prague. Poster. Collection, Symp. Ser. 4, pg.90-92.
- 01-03 Mráz J., Dušková S., Galová E., Nohová H., Krausová P., Linhart I., Šimek P. (2001), Improved GC/MS determination of the N-methylcarbamoyl adduct at the N-terminal valine of globin, a metabolic product of the solvent N,N-dimethylformamide. Lecture.
Fifth International Symposium on Biological Monitoring in Occupational and Environmental Health, September 4-6, 2001,Banff, Canada.
- 01-02 Tykva R., Šimek P., Bennetová B., Holík J., Hlaváček J., Havlíček J. (2001). Conditions for the following the metabolism of oostatic peptides in Neobelliera bullata by mass spectrometry and radiolabelling. Biologically Active Peptides VII, April 25-27, Prague. Poster. Collection, Symp. Ser. 4, pg. 93-97.
- 01-01 Šimek P. (2001), Sample preparation in GC/MS and LC/MS analysis, University of Pardubice 2001, November 7th, invited lecture.
- 00-11 Šimek P., Kodrík D. (2000), Structure Elucidation and Quantitative Determination of Adipokinetic Hormone Pya-AKH in Hemolymph and Organs of the Firebug Pyrrhocoris apterus (Heteroptera, Insecta) by Electrospray Mass Spectrometry. 18th Informal Meeting on Mass Spectrometry, Prague, April 30-May 4, 2000. IBSN: 80-238-5344-9.
- 00-10 Šimek P., Chvalová D. and Hodková M. (2000), Electrospray MSN Ion Trap Mass Spectrometry of Polyamines as Their N-Alkoxycarbonyl Derivatives. 18th Informal Meeting on Mass Spectrometry, Prague, April 30-May 4, 2000. IBSN: 80-238-5344-9. Abstract p.68
- 00-09 Chvalová D., Šimek P. and Hodková M. (2000), HPLC/Electrospray MSN Ion Trap Mass Spectrometry of Indolyl and Phenolic Amines as Their N(O)-Alkoxycarbonyl Derivatives. 8th Informal Meeting on Mass Spectrometry, Prague, April 30-May 4, 2000. IBSN: 80-238-5344-9. Abstract p.28.
- 00-08 Berková P., Zahradníčková H., Šimek P., Hodková M. (2000), Characterization of Phospholipids and Their Constituents Involved in Seasonal Adaptations of the Firebug Pyrrhocoris apterus by Electrospray MSN Ion Trap Mass Spectrometry and Gas Chromatography 8th Informal Meeting on Mass Spectrometry, Prague, April 30-May 4, 2000. IBSN: 80-238-5344-9. Abstract p.23.
- 00-07 Šimek P., Hušek P. (2000), Alkyl Chloroformates as General-Purpose Reagents in Practisising Mass Spectrometric Laboratory 8th Informal Meeting on Mass Spectrometry, Prague, April 30-May 4, 2000. IBSN: 80-238-5344-9. Abstract p.69.
- 00-06 Šimek P., Jegorov A., Stuchlík M. (2000), Quantitative Determination of Paclitaxel and Its Metabolites in Dog Blood with Electrospray Ionization Ion Trap Mass Spectrometry. 8th Informal Meeting on Mass Spectrometry, Prague, April 30-May 4, 2000. IBSN: 80-238-5344-9. Abstract pg.71.
- 00-05 Šimek P., Chvalová D., Hušek P. (2000) PDF, Proceedings of the 48th ASMS conference and Allied Topics, Long Beach 2000, CA, USA, June 11-15, p.945-946.
- Alkyl Chloroformates as General-Purpose Reagents for the Determination of Amino Acids, Neuroamines and Polyamines in Biological Matrices by HPLC/Atmospheric Pressure Ioniza-tion Mass Spectrometry
- 00-04 Berková P., Šimek P., Hodková M. (2000), Proceedings of the 48th ASMS conference and Allied Topics, Long Beach 2000, CA, June 11-15, p.943-944. Positive and Negative Electrospray Ion Trap Mass Spectrometry in the Characterization of Glycerophospholipid Molecular Species and their Seasonal Changes in the Heteropteran Insects.
- 00-03 Zahradníčková H., Berková P., Šimek P., Hodková M. (2000), PDF, Analysis of lipids by high-performance separation techniques and their application in the study of seasonal adaptation of insects. Progress in chromatography and electrophoresis 2000, September 5-6, Pardubice 2000. ISBN 80-7194-278-2. Abstract pg.80.
- 00-02 Zahradníčková H., Berková P., Šimek P., Hodková M. (2000), PDF, HPTLC, Capillary GC and Electrospray Mass Spectrometry of Phospholipids in the Study of Cold Acclimation of Insect. 52 the Annual Meeting of the Czech Chemical Society, České Budějovice 2000, September 17-20. Abstract S11. Chemické listy 94 (2000), 963-964.
- 00-01 Schoefs B., Šimek P., Bertrand M. (2000) Analysis of tetrapyrrole pigments in foodstuffs. In: Papers presented at INF/COL 2000 – The fourth international symposium on natural colorants, April 2-5, 2000, San Diego, USA. Abstract pp. 298-313.
- 99-08 Šimek P., Kodrík D. (1999), A Novel Member of the AKH-RPCH Family Elucidated by Electrospray Tandem Mass Spectrometry: Adipokinetic Hormone that Stimulates Locomoto-toric Activity in the Firebug, Pyrrhocorris apterus (Heteroptera, Insecta). Biologically Active Peptides VI., Conference of the Institute of Organic Chemistry and Biochemistry, Prague 1999, April 21-24. Book of Abstracts, pg27, ISBN 80-86241-01-7.
- 99-07 Mráz J., Šimek P., Nohová H., Boušková Š., Gálová E., Šmejkal J., Linhart I. (1999), Identification of 2,4-Toluenediisocyanate and 4-Methylphenylisocyanate Adducts with Globin and Albumine. XXXVII European Congress on Toxicology-Eurotox 99, Oslo 1999, June 27-30, Abstract in: Toxicology Letters, Suplement 1/109 (1999), pg.78.
- 99-06 Kodrík D., Socha R., Šimek P., Zemek R. (1999), A Novel member of the AKH/RPCH Family That Stimulates Locomotory Activity in the Pyrrhocorris apterus (Heteroptera). Cells (15th Biological Days), České Budějovice, Book of Abstracts pg.80, ISBN 80-7232-069-6.
- 99-05 Mráz J., Šimek P., Nohová H., Boušková Š., Gálová E., Šmejkal J. (1999), GC-MS and LC-MS Studies on Mono and Diisocyanate Adducts with Blood Proteins. The 6th European Meeting on Mass Spectrometry in Occupational and Environmental Health, Oslo (Norwegen) 1999, September 1-3, Book of Abstracts, pg.70-71.
- 99-04 Bouman E.A.P., Šimek P., Zemek R., Dusbábek F., Zahradníčková H. (1999), Methods in the study of sexual behaviour of the tick Ixodes ricinus. XIIth European Meeting, Society for Vector Ecology, Wageningen (The Netherlands 1999), September 6-11, Book of Abstracts, pg.84.
- 99-03 Berková P., Šimek P., Hodková M. (1999), Tandem Mass Spectrometry in the Structural Analysis of Membrane Phospholipids and Their Seasonal Changes in Pyrrhocorris apterus. Liblice (Czech Republic) 1999, Abstract in: Chemické Listy 93 (1999) 743.
- 99-02 Šimek P. (1999), Applications of Mass Spectrometry in Plant Biology, Czech-Austrian Regional Meeting, November 19th, Křemešník (the Czech Republic) 1999.
- 99-01 Zahradníčková H., Šimek P. (1999) PDF,Chiral resolution of (R)-and (S)-abscisic acid on Chiradex gamma. In: P. Boček et al. (eds.) Sborník Pokroky v chromatografii a elektroforéze 1999, September 1-3, 1999, Olomouc, Czech Republic. Book of Abstract pg. 83
- 98-05 Zahradníčková H., Heydová A., Texlová M., Chvalová D., Berková P., Šimek P., Hodková M.(1997), Pyrrhocoris apterus in the Laboratory of Analytical Chemistry. The VI-th European Congress of Entomology, České Budějovice (Czech Republic), August 23-29. The Institute of Entomology, České Budějovice 1998. Book of Abstracts pg.83.
- 98-04 Hodková M., Šimek P., Zahradníčková H., Heydová A. (1998), Increased Saturation of Fatty Acids in Phospholipids after Cold Acclimation – a paradoxal finding in a heteropteran insect. Lecture. The 3rd European Workshop of Invertebrate Ecophysiology, Birmingham1998, September 6-11. University of Birmingham. Book of Abstracts pg.79-80.
- 98-03 Mráz J., Šimek P., Boušková Š., Nohová H., Gálová E., Linhart I., Šmejkal J. (1998), Identification of Adducts of 2,4-Toluenediisocyanate (2,4-TDI) with blood proteins: A methodical approach. Lecture. 3rd Interdisciplinary Slovak-Czech Toxicological Conference, Trenčianske Teplice 1998 (Slovakia), May 28-30. Institute of Experimental Pharmacology, Book of Abstracts, No.22.
- 98-02 Mráz J., Šimek P., Nohová H., Boušková Š., Gálová E., Linhart I., Šmejkal J. (1998), Identification of 2,4-Toluenediisocyanate (2,4-TDI) Adducts with globin and albumin. Lecture. The 4th Internation Symposium on Biological Monitoring in Occupational and Environmen-tal Health, Seoul (Korea) 1998, September 23-25. Korean Industial Health Association, Book of Abstracts, pg. 40-41.
- 98-01 Šimek P. (1998), Modern Mass Spectrometry in the Organic Laboratory (invited lecture), University of Chemical Technology, Institute of Organic Chemistry, Prague 1998, November 12.
- 97-02 Šimek P. (1997), New methods for the detection and analysis of neurohormones and other biological compounds. Lecture. Experimental and Applied Entomology, Chelčice 1997, November 11-13.
- 97-01 Šimek P. (1997), Application of mass spectrometry to the analysis of compounds of plant origin. Lecture. Methods in Plant Sciences, Vranovská Ves (Czech Republic) 1997, November 3.-6. Czech society for experimental plant biology, Book of Abstracts pg.60.
- 96-02 Šimek P., Pfarl C. (1996), Determination of residues of Pyridate and Its Main Metabolites in Maize by Gas Chromatography – Mass Spectrometry as the tert.-Butyldimethylsilyl Deriva-tives of 3-phenyl-4-hydroxy-6-chloropyridazine (CL-9673). NS 11 Contaminants and other risk compounds in food and contaminants, XII.National Meeting of the Czech Chemical Society, Průhonice (Czech Republic), September 16-18, 1996. Book of Abstracts pg.107-109.
- 96-01 Šimek P., Heydová A., Jegorov A. (1996), Gas Chromatographic Separation of Amino Acid Enantiomers after Simultaneous Coupling with Menthylchloroformate and Alcohol. Chiranal ‘97, Olomouc 1997 (Czech Republic), January 21.-23. Chemické listy 90 (1996) 969-970.
- 95-04 Šimek P. (1995), Capillary gas chromatography in multicomponent amino acid analysis. Eva-luation and comparison of tert.butyldimethylsilyl and alkoxycarbonyl alkyl ester derivatives. 4th Congress on Amino Acids, Vienna, August 7-11, 1995. Lecture. Amino Acids 9 (1995), 6.
- 95-03 Jegorov A., Cvak L., Šimek P., Heydová A. (1995), Free and bonded homo-isoleucine in sclerotia of parasitic fungus Claviceps purpurea. Lecture. 4th Congress on Amino Acids, Vienna, August 7-11, 1995. Lecture. Abstract in: Amino Acids 9 (1995), 54.
- 95-02 Hodková M., Nováková O., Šimek P. (1995), Phospholipid fatty acid composition in Pyrrhocoris apterus in relation to cold acclimation. Lecture. 2nd European Workshop of Invertebrate Ecophysiology, České Budějovice, 1995. Book of Abstracts pg.14.
- 95-01 Tolman V., Šimek P. (1995), Resolution of 4-fluoroglutamic acid diastereoisomers. Poster. Progress in organic chemistry, Liblice (Czech Republic), November 6-8, 1995. Book of Abstracts pg.30.
- 94-03 Šimek P., Heydová A., Košťál V. (1994), Determination of saccharides and polyhydroxylated alcohols in various development phases of the insect Delia radicum. Poster. Advances in Chromatography and Related Methods, Pardubice (Czech Republic), September 22-23, 1994.
- 94-02 Zahradníčková H., Jegorov A., Šimek P., Sláma K., Cvak L. (1994), Comparison of sorbents for the preparative column chromatography of 20-hydroxyecdyson isolated from the plant Leuzea carthamoides. Poster. Advances in Chromatography and Related Methods, Pardubice (Czech Republic), September 22-23, 1994.
- 94-01 Šimek P. (1994), Modern silylation reagents for the analysis of natural compounds and pesticides by gas chromatography and GC-MS. Lecture. Advances in Chromatography and Related Methods, Pardubice (Czech Republic), September 22-23, 1994.
- 93-04 Šimek P., Heydová A., Jegorov A., Popl M. (1993), Use of Tert-Butyldimethylsilyl Derivatives for GC/MS Analysis of Constituents in Fungal Peptides. Proceedings of the 22nd European Peptide Symposium Peptides 1992, (Schneider C.H., Eberle A.N., eds.), ESCOM Science Publishers, Leiden 1993, pg.461-462.
- 93-03 Šimek P., Heydová A., Jegorov A. (1993), High Resolution Capillary Gas Chromatography and GC/MS of Protein and Non-protein Amino Acids, Amino Alcohols and Hydroxycarboxylic Acids As Their Tert-Butyldimethylsilyl Derivatives. Proceeding of the 15th Internation Symposium on Capillary Chromatography (Sandra P., Devos G., Eds.), Dr.A.Huethig Verlag, Heidelberg 1993, pg.958.
- 93-02 Šimek P., Heydová A., Jegorov A., Popl M. (1993), Derivatization and Gas Chromatography of N-Methylamino Acids Present in Peptide Antibiotics. Poster. 9th International Symposium „Advances and Applications of Chromatography in Industry“, Bratislava (Slovakia), August 29-September 3, 1993. Book of Abstracts pg.117.
- 93-01 Šimek P., Zahradníčková H., Heydová A., Sláma K., Cvak L., Jegorov A. (1993), Large-Scale Isolation of Ecdysteroids from Leuzea. Poster. XIth Ecdysone Workshop, České Budějovice, June 29-July 1, 1994. Book of Abstracts, pg.111.